Friday, December 11, 2009

Sometimes I understand why men love cars.... Only sometimes

So this is the car. THE car that helps me get a glimpse into the male psyche.


The 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe Convertible.

Mmmm.

It physically makes me drool. The rest of the world becomes silent, cares disappear and saliva pools in my mouth because this car makes me unable to manage involuntary actions.

This car makes me want to tell the rest of the world to shut up and let me appreciate it's awesomeness in reverent silence.

It makes me understand why men love cars. It really does. This car is... an image of God. It's beautiful. It's... a 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe Convertible!

If I was presented a choice and had to make a decision between this car or the perfect man, without a minute of consideration I would choose this car. I could get everything I need from this car. EVERYTHING! Do you understand me people of the interwebz? Everything.

This car... everything... drool....

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment